source There are 7 ways to find a job, but most international students rely on just one method. In the already competitive job market, international students will find the approaches increase their opportunity to land a job that suits them in the U.S.A.
go to site
In this book you will learn
- Effective approach towards networking
- The 3 step approach to job search: discovery, preparation and action
- Developing your value statement, resumes, cover letters
- Easy-to-modify examples for resumes, cover letter, networking script, interview question
- Strategic way of networking
- Linkedin and social media
- Mastering professional interviews
- Part time way to your full time job
- International student interviews
- Expert advice from an acclaimed job search coach, an international student consultant and other stakeholders
- Effective and helpful solutions to the concerns that international students have during their job search process here in the united states
- Sample answers and more.