Howard Fox brings over 20 years of executive coaching, leadership development, and consulting experience to a diverse clientele at all levels of the organizational structure utilizing Evidence-Based Leadership Coaching. He specializes in coaching high-performing leaders whose management style has become an impediment to their ongoing career success. He also facilitates workshops on Behavioral Awareness & Personality Type, Leadership, and Emotional Intelligence to improve his client’s leadership development capabilities.
Howard has been on the Adjunct Faculty at the Adler School of Professional Psychology, where he taught Executive Coaching and Leadership, and is a member of the International Coach Federation, and the Association for Psychological Type International.
• The Leadership Challenge & Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI)
• The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
• Everything DiSC® Assessments
• Social + Emotional Intelligence Profile Certified Professional
• Myers-Briggs Certified Professional (Step I & II)
• Kraybill Conflict Style Inventory
• Abrasive Leaders | Bully Coach
• 360 Behavior Interviews
• Career Transition | Job Coach
• LinkedIn Branding Coach | Individual and Company-wide. Howard is co-author of “LinkedIn for International Students”.
• Fearless Networking